- Model NO.: YJG-3 101A
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Compound Granuel
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Insulation for Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- HS Code: 39019090
It is a type of warm water cross linking insulation material applied for low voltage (up to 3kV) wires and cables and has the following advantages: excellent electrical insulation properties, anti-aging ability and tensile strength; the highest continuous working temperature is 90ºC; it has excellent low-temperature brittleness properties.
Silane-XLPE Compound of Sioplas Method for wires and cables up to 3kV.
Product properties (see sheet 1)
Sheet 1: Silane-XLPE Compound of Sioplas Method
|No.||Testing item||Unit||Standard||Typical value|
|1||Outlooking||Size: 4mm x 3mm||pass|
|4||Brittleness temperature (-76ºC,30pieces)||Piece||≤15||0|
|6||DC volume resistivity (20ºC)||Ω.m||≥1.0x1014||8.2x1014|
|8||Hot set elongation||200ºC 0.2Mpa 15min||Elongation|
|Change of tensile strength||%||Less than ±20||+5|
|Change of elongation||%||Less than ±20||-3|
Melt extrusion temperatures in the range of 150ºC-220ºC are recommended, the specific temperature should be adjusted by actual operation condition.
Cross-linking condition and time of the hot set elongation to 70%-80%%( 1 mm thick samples): vapor or water bath at 90ºC for 60mins.
1) Ensure that the screw and barrel of the extruder are clean;
2) Mix evenly the large package 23.75kgs (Material A) and small package 1.25kgs (Material B);
3) Ensure that normal production shall start after the die head is closed, as the melt temperature measured is constant within the range of 200-220, when the extruder is started for material extrusion after keeping constant temperature for 2-3 hours,
4) When possible, implement gas flame jet to the die, so as to make the surface of cable smoother and to reduce the flow of substances at the die orifice.
Package, storage and transport
Package:It should be vacuum packed by the aluminium foil / polyethylene complex film bag for inner and PP woven bag / PE / Kraft paper bag for outer. The A and B groups are kept in different bags, net weight of A group is(23.75±0.02)kg and B group(1.25±0.02)kg, negative tolerance of each-ton material is not allowed. Besides, other packaging agreed on by both manufacturer and client can be used
Storage and transport: Keep away from sunshine, rain and soaking during transport. Store in the clean, dry and ventilated warehouses; Storage temperature should not be below 0ºC.
Valid period is 6 month while it must be used out in 8 hours after the inner packaging is opened.